Secured loans or Unsecured loans - In Singapore, generally these are the two types of loans that are available. Although there are several types of loans that legal Singapore moneylenders and banks that offer, we are able to classify them as secured or unsecured loans. Secured loans are the most accepted by the financing world especially when considering large amount of loans applied for. As the name entails, the lender needs to make sure that the amount to be loaned to the debtor is secured. In this way the debtor need to present to the lender certain collateral. Collateral is something that is taken against the loaned amount in the event that the debtor is not anymore able to repay his debts. This is usually stipulated in the loan agreement. Collateral could be your home, or anything that is of greater value than the loan.
Are You Looking For Unsecured Loans?
The second type of loan is the unsecured loans. This serves as an alternative to secured loans. You can be loaned with the amount you desire without getting ties up with a certain property you need to give up if in case you cannot pay the installments anymore. But this type of loan is more costly than the secured loan as it entails a higher interest rate.
Aside from knowing and determining what type of loan you will apply for, it is also deemed very important to know the basic things you should do in order not to get a denied loan application. Licensed money lenders in Singapore like us would be able to assist you if you are looking for unsecured loans.
Both secured and unsecured loans are made for financial assistance. It should serve as fast cash assistance during the times that you most need money. But at times, no matter how much you needed the loan, your application is kept on denied. You keep on supplying all the required documents but they keep on asking for more. Why? Here are some reasons why loan applications are kept on being denied:
1. Make a reality check for you might have just filed bankruptcy. Lending companies will most likely not give you your desired loan, whether it is personal or business loan (secured or unsecured loans), because they don’t believe that you can afford to repay it. You credibility level is too low for your application to be accepted.
The Number Of Credit Cards Will Affect Whether You Get Your Secured Or Unsecured Loans
2. You might have too many active credit cards. The maximum number of credit card you need to have is only 3. Having too many credit cards makes you look desperate for just any type of credit card you can get.
3. You might have only one credit card but with a high balance to pay. If your card is more than 30% used up, then this will hurt your credit score. Try to balance your expenses and be a good payer. Pay your due amounts on time. Avoid interest to incur.
4. You enjoy job hopping. Meaning you can’t stay with one job for long. A poor employment record will certainly affect your loan application. This will bring the thinking that one day you might not stand working anymore and end up not being capable of paying your loaned amount.
5. Your other bills like phone, utilities, etc. are so high to be able to support paying your monthly installments.
Better straighten up your credit report before you apply for loans.
At the end of the day, what really determine a successful loan application is that you are deem to be credible and have the means to repay your loans. So it is important that you do everything in your own ability to ensure that you can build up that credibility to the banks and moneylenders in Singapore.
Getting Secured and Unsecured Loans That You Can Afford.
It is important to know the advantages and disadvantages of loans and make sure that the type of loan you select is really what you need. Most importantly, whatever loans that you took up, you are able to pay them back. That way, be it secured or unsecured loans, you can sleep peacefully at night.Tags: credit card, Business Finance, loan agreement, Credit Score, interest rate, credit cards, Unsecured loans